I was reading a couple of pages off the Introduction To Mass Communications textbook, then I glanced at my calendar. That was when I freaked out, I had just realized that the mid-terms examination is one week away! I'm having a major panic attack right now, as well as the depression I've been feeling for weeks.
Anyways, I had already gotten my own *photocopied* copy of Introduction To Mass Communications textbook from Nisya. I received my copy on Monday. I returned the copy i borrowed from the Kdu library and I had flipped through the pages as well as read on the topic Qim and I were going to present on July the 12th.
Anyways, I had already gotten my own *photocopied* copy of Introduction To Mass Communications textbook from Nisya. I received my copy on Monday. I returned the copy i borrowed from the Kdu library and I had flipped through the pages as well as read on the topic Qim and I were going to present on July the 12th.
I didn't read thoroughly enough and there several things that needs a re-read in order for me to fully understand the topic I was given. I wanted to read more thoroughly, but the prospect of mid-terms held me back. I decided to study for my mid-terms first this week, I really don't want to fail any subject.
But on Friday, Qim and I went to the computer lab to further investigate on our topic, just in case the book left out anything.
I will pick up where I left as soon as mid-terms is out of the way.
Until then, wish me luck for mid-terms!


No comments:
Post a Comment