This is the third week of college and I am anticipating the end of this semester. Not that because it is not fun, but I can't wait for the next semester where I will be doing new subjects and taking another step to finishing my diploma. But anyways, Qim and I were supposed to start on our Introduction To Mass Communications project after midterms.
And so we will. Mid terms is on Monday and Wednesday. So we would definitely start doing the slides, preparing the notes and every other thing straight away. Unfortunately I don't have any picture for my blurbs this time because both Qim and I are too busy revising and studying. Mid terms is important and this is the first exam, so I really don't want to screw up, especially when it affects so much of my grade! Apart from that, I hope I'll be getting high marks.
Wish us luck!
And I'll keep updating on our progress on the project :)
No comments:
Post a Comment