Guess what?
Malaysia's very first wholesale mall is opening next year!
You can get all of those high end designers goods at wholesale prices, such as Calvin Klein, Thiery Mugler, DKNY and Salvatore Ferragamo, just to name a few. How amazingly awesome is that? The wholesale mall has been named Kenanga Wholesale City Mall and will be located near the wholesale trading center in Jalan Kenanga. The Tourism Minister, Datuk Seri Dr Ng Yen Yen said that this wholesale mall will be a major boost to our country's tourism. She reckoned that tourists will view Malaysia as a shopping heaven. Hey, I'm not a tourist and Im as excited as cat being given a catnip!
I can't wait for the mall to be ready. Imagine all those beautiful, lavish full leather designer handbags awaiting for you, imagine all those Jimmy Choo killer heels, all at prices lower than usual. But of course, how low can they get? These are, after all, the world's fashionable brands. But even so, where there's saving money, Im in! Why pay more than you have to?
As Im a total addict for those Italian designers, I can hardly wait to get my hands on the goods. This is one of the best ideas I've heard so far from the ministry. Everyone who loves shopping will definitely enjoy shopping for to brands at wholesale prices. I can already smell the rich, seductive leather, feel the cool atmosphere, see the smiles on the promoters' faces and every detail that makes a designer boutique. Ah,bliss.
Since the mall would only be ready by next year, we've got plenty of time to save some money. So you better start saving now, and get ready to shop till you drop when the doors open!
To view the article, click on the link. Nation's First Wholesale Mall
To view the article, click on the link. Nation's First Wholesale Mall
Mmmm! I'm looking forward to it too!
ReplyDeletedefinitely! I CANT WAIT!
ReplyDelete