Friday, July 2, 2010

Step by Step! (Blurbs)

Finally, mid-terms is over! 

I really do hope I did well on both subjects, I'm pretty nervous about my results. But anyhow, as promised, I had started on my Introduction To Mass Communications presentation. Well,Qim and I went to the KDU library today and meet up with some of our friends.

They were fretting over their presentation, which is next week on Monday. They had done so much, which makes sense since their presentation is next Monday. Ours is on the second Monday. Plenty of time, but plenty of work, too. We have quite a lot to do, so we decided its best if we start reading and understanding the whole concept before we attempt on doing anything just yet.

So yes, we're just reading thoroughly and trying to comprehend our topic fully for now. We'll start on the slides, etc very soon. Until then, I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment