Wow.
Time sure does flies by.
I must say I am quite relieved because I am one step closer to obtaining my diploma, which is a good thing. But I must state here that I will miss my lecturers very much, seeing as I won't be having classes with neither Miss Zee nor Miss Sheila for the next semester.
Anyways, on Monday, Iman and Darshini presented their topic on Defamation, Invasion of Privacy, Obscenity and Pornography. They did quite well, but it was a bit stiff in my opinion. They should work on gaining the audience's interest. On Tuesday, it was Yap Ghee and Crytal's presentation. Their topic was under Laws & Ethics of Mass Communications. Their topic was actually very important. When Miss Zee dropped the bombshell on their topic becoming one of the essay topics, everybody was shocked. I'm sorry to say I hadn't been paying my outmost attention because the presenter was not speaking in a clear manner. Luckily, Miss Zee explained the topic to us again. I understood when she explained it, but when I had tried studying it, but it prove to be quite a challenge. I will discuss the topic further with my friends to enhance my understanding.
Well, this is our last week together as a class. Next semester we will be joining the seniors and most of us wouldn't be in the same class anymore. Whatever it is, I would like to express my deepest apologies to both Miss Zee and Miss Sheila should I have offended them in any way that I am oblivious to. I would also like to thank both lecturers from the bottom of my bottomless heart (insert funny laugh here, I don't make sense) for being wonderful lecturers who had taught me in my first semester in KDU College.
Thank you and see you again!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment