Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Place Im Loving you.

If the heart is always searching, can it ever find a home? I've been looking for that someone, I'll never make it on my own.

So I crumpled up that piece of paper, and bury it next to the tree I was sitting under. Merely lyrics to the sensational Jonas Brother's song, When You Look Me In The Eyes, but it's very meaningful to me. Like as if  it will lead me to the right path of love, to the right person. 

I walked down the streets alone, I hate being on my own. To my left couples are kissing, to my right couples are hugging. Secretly envious, but oh, I think it's beginning to show on my face. Nobody wants to be lonely, no matter if they say being single is easy, we all know, all of us want someone to hold, someone we can share everything with, someone who love us from the deepest depth of their hearts, someone who will do all in their might for us. All these, with pure sincerity.

True love is something magical. Sacred, most sought after, but not easy to achieve. Im sure all of us had been through that period of time, when we get in and out of relationships just for the fun of it. Not bothering to love or be loved in return. But that period of time is always brief. Why?

Because it is empty.

The world is a cold place when you're on your own.

True, those words are. I have the nicest people around me. We got each other's backs and they never abandon me. But sometimes, it's not with a crowd that you will find that warm feeling that makes you feel so out of this world. That warm feeling that everything is safe. That warm feeling that assures you, the world is better place. 

I found that warmth.

In him.

With him.

And so that's why my heart soared so high in the sky when my eyes caught sight of you. That's why I smile automatically. A smile so genuine, it's a rare sight. A happiness so overwhelming, it keeps us closer to each other even when we are apart.

It might not be the right time, I might not be, the right one. But there's something about us I've got to say..

How everything feels right when you're by my side.

:)

*This article is not related to my weekly assignments. Just something I write during my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment